Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alyssa & Matt - Gorgeous Gerbers

Alyssa and Matt held their wedding in the large ballroom at the Radisson Hotel in K of P. I worked with Alyssa and her sister on Alyssa's bridal shower and her wedding. They are two of the sweetest ladies I've ever worked with. Alyssa's favorite flowers are gerber daisies. There are so many variations on yellow, red, and orange for fall that I was able to use them everywhere for her flowers. They are so bright and cheerful. Gerbera were mixed with Red Intuition roses and hypericum berries for Alyssa's bouquet. Matt's boutonniere was made up of a rose.






Each bridesmaid carried a bouquet of a different color standard gerber daisy mixed with hypericum berries. Circus roses served as boutonnieres for the groomsmen.




The colors here are so distorted due to my fabulous photographic skills. The topiaries were all done in fall colors. Two of them were placed on the platform in the room where the ceremony was held.







If you'd ever been to Lily Langtry's back in the day, you'll remember that their was an upper level. This was where the cocktail hour took place. I added just a touch of whimsy to the tables with pots that I painted to look like candy corn. Naturally I filled them with candy corn and placed two matching mini gerber daisies in each.






I found this wonderful orange pot and filled it with tree branches. This was the piece for the placecard table. The pot held a layer of Circus roses and I used matching gerbera hanging in test tubes from the branches.




















Centerpieces consisted of three pieces for each table including a pumpkin and a copper pot full of flowers. Some had "logs" filled with flowers while others had a wire pumpkin. Fall leaves were sprinkled at the base.







The sweetheart table was lined with a fall garland. I added a flower filled log and two pumpkins as well. The ballroom was filled with flowers and looked to me like a Fall fantasy. Congratulations to Alyssa and Matt.












No comments: