Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kelly & Kevin - Konsiderably Kute!

Kelly and Kevin held their wedding at the Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge. The reception was held in the unique ballroom which makes you feel like you're partying in a greenhouse surrounded by glass. It's lovely! Kelly wanted to use a color pallete of orange, green, and ivory with as much birch as I could fit in. I couldn't have been more pleased with the new designs for centerpieces, the wonderful ceremony flowers, and the beautiful bouquets. Congratulations Kelly and Kevin!

Kelly's bouquet was made up of orange roses, green lisianthus, and ivory lisianthus. Kevin's boutonniere was an ivory rose.






Bridesmaids carried smaller versions of Kelly's bouquet. Groomsmen wore an orange rose.





















The ceremony took place in the same room as the reception. In front of the fountain I set up two ceremony arrangements on rust colored tables. I filled birch containers with hydrangea, orange alstromeria, and more birch branches in perfect keeping with the color scheme.












Kelly wanted something simple to put on her placecard table. I filled a tall glass vase with branches and then hung orange roses in test tubes as well as LED candles.



































I made two different types of centerpieces for guest tables. Both contained birch branches in some fashion. I filled the base of the first centerpiece with the branches and then added roses and mini hydrangea at different heights. I loved these pieces!

















The second centerpiece I created was a round bowl filled with fresh birch. I filled these bowls with green hydrangea, orange roses, and a touch of Angel hair on top.


I used smaller bowls for the sweetheart table filled with the same flowers. This is one of my all time favorite weddings.

No comments: