Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cara & Dovi - Valley Green...Green!

I was absolutely thrilled when Cara told me that she was marrying the wonderful Dovi at Valley Green Inn. Finally - someone as special as she is. Even though my 40th high school reunion was the same day as her wedding, there was nothing that was going to interfere with me making her bouquet and helping her with her flowers. Cara wanted fall flower colors and a bit of a "tree" theme intertwined. From the branches in her bouquet to the log I hollowed out for their placecard table, I think Whimsical Welcomes lived up to her expectations. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos with me Cara!


One of my all time favorite bouquets. I just love it! I used mokara orchids and fresh curly willow in it. The stems were wrapped in Cara's mother's wedding dress fabric which was so charming. And I used those same orchids for Dovi's boutonniere.









.













Close up of the bridesmaids' bouquets and the groomsmens' boutonnieres.


I love this bridal party photo. Look how the Circus roses pop!!!









Just a touch of color for the cocktail tables in these pretty ceramic green vases.



We carved Cara & Dovi's initials in the tree stump that we cut from one of our logs. I filled in the top with an array of fall flowers and branches.






Love the fern on the cake! A sweet goodnight!

No comments: