Saturday, June 4, 2011

Danielle & Kenny - Wonderfully Wired!

Danielle asked me to do the personal flowers for her wedding. You may recognize her from the TV show "Say Yes to the Dress!". Danielle and her family appeared on two episodes. She's a sweetie and NOT the reason her episode was shown.
Danielle's bouquet was made up of Black Magic roses and mini calla lilies. Kenny's calla lily boutonniere matched the bouquet.
A big Thank You! to Jenn Childress for sharing her bouquet pictures with me. www.jennchildress.com

I used black aluminum wire collars underneath bouquets of red spray roses and standard ivory roses. I think they're such a unique element to add to a bouquet.

I also used wired to back up the spray roses for the groomsmen's boutonnieres to match the wire collars on the bridesmaids' bouquets. I thought that they looked wonderful together.

No comments: