Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Diona & Brian - The Lovely Kimberton Inn

Diona an Brian held their wedding reception at the wonderful Kimberton Inn. It's a beautiful location with a fabulous menu. Diona wanted a fun mix of flowers in her bouquet. I included beautiful Confetti roses, yarrow, alstromeria and hypericum berries. Brian's boutonniere was also a Confetti rose.





Mums come in so many shapes, sizes, and colors. I put five different mums plus berries in the Matron of Honor bouquet.













Glads, mums, and roses filled birch containers graced the altar at church.













I made a topiary of colored wheat for the placecard table and added a mix of mums to the flowerpot base.










I put curly willow in the base of all the bowls on the guest tables and then filled them with an array of mums, berries, and my favorite Circus roses.












I put smaller versions of the guest table centerpieces on the sweetheart table. The colorful mix of flowers looked wonderful in the ballroom at Kimberton Inn.

No comments: