Monday, May 25, 2015

Kelly & Greg - A Rustic Wedding in Collegeville

Kelly came to me so enthusiastic about the elements she had collected for her wedding. She had lanterns, jars, and bottles of all different designs and sizes. And she was full of ideas for unique table numbers and decorating. Together we sorted everything  into small table collections and figured out the flowers we would use for her yellow, gray, green, and white summer wedding.


 Kelly's bouquet was a mass of lisianthus, dusty miller, craspedia, white dahlias, and succulents tied together with twine. Greg wore a boutonniere of dusty miller and craspedia.   I don't have a photo of the bridesmaids' bouquets unfortunately.  They consisted of craspedia, white larkspur, and dusty miller.



Kelly and Greg provided their own chuppah for the ceremony. I filled buckets with white hydrangea to go down the aisle.


For cocktail hour under the tent, I used some of Kelly's self-decorated bottles that I filled with yellow alstromeria.



 We used groups of bud vases on the rest of the outside cocktail tables filled with a variety of flowers.

 Inside the venue, I filled a wooden Coke crate with cola bottles which held lots of pretty flowers. This was placed on the farm table - minus the clutter.


No detail was too small for Kelly. Her "cake table" looked fabulous. Signs were artistically decorated.  The love notes suitcase was adorable. Kelly rented my old wooden ladder to seat it on.


I can't put a picture of every table on my blog, but here are some of my favorites. Note that the "numbers" on each table are all different. Kelly did a fantastic job decorating!





I used small jelly jars to hold flowers on the sweetheart table. Even Kelly's candy table was perfectly matched to her color palette. Kelly and Greg worked hard on this wedding and it showed. Everything looked amazing.   Thanks to the two of you for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful day. Congratulations!

No comments: