Sunday, April 26, 2015

Nicole & Jeff - Vintage Villanova

I love working on weddings at Villanova Conference Center.  It's not only that I received my Master's Degree from VU, but the mansion is absolutely gorgeous!.  So when Nicole asked me to help her with her wedding, I was more than pleased.  I also would like to thank my good friend Ron Dlutz for sending me photos of the wedding flowers.  I couldn't have made this post without them.

Nicole wanted to use a color palette of white, yellow, and blue for her wedding and add touches of "vintage" wherever possible.  For her bouquet I used white roses mixed with white lisianthus and stuffed with stephanotis plugged with rhinestones.  Jeff wore a white rose boutonniere.





Bridesmaids carried bouquets of just the white lisianthus mixed with pale yellow hypericum berries while the groomsmen wore lisianthus boutonnieres.




Back at the mansion, we set up memory vases to go along with photographs provided by Nicole.



We had some fun with the sports that Nicole and Jeff love so we filled ceramic soccer balls, basketballs, footballs, and baseballs with hydrangea for the cocktail tables.  Jeff and Nicole provided the sports trivia questions to go along with them!



Half of the tables had vases of yellow, white, and blue flowers exactly like this one on the placecard table. 



On the other half of the tables, I displayed vintage vases on top of books provided by Nicole. Every table was a bit different. 




Thank you again to Nicole and Jeff for letting me be a part of their special day. Congratulations!

No comments: