Sunday, May 12, 2013

Romantic Style Weddings

When a bride wants a "romantic" look for her wedding, I suggest lots of candles and large, lush flowers. Hydrangea, roses, lisinthus, and peonies come to mind. Not the least expensive flowers - but boy are they gorgeous! Frangrant flowers such as stock, freesia, and gardenias add an "air" of romance as well. For my Romantic table at Bridal Blossoms we added some bling, crystals, silver, and lots of clear glass. All of these items are available for rent or purchase from Whimsical Welcomes Floral Design to my brides.  Many are one of a kind that I buy especially for my ladies. The matching vases and candleholders also come in a beautiful pink and are so reasonably priced. Email me at whimsicalwelcomes@yahoo to discuss your wedding flowers.



.

No comments: