Saturday, March 23, 2013

Coren & David - DIY at Loft at Limerick

The Loft at Limerick is a more rustic type of venue so Coren wanted to fill it with rustic ideas for her wedding. She made her own centerpiece containers and added the perfect "placecard' idea for her guests. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of Coren's bouquet, but I do have one of the bridesmaids' bouquets. They were made up of yellow and white mums. Groomsmen's mum boutonnieres matched. Three little flower girls carried pomanders made of yellow silk daisies. I often suggest this option so that the young ladies can play "wedding" after the actual event.


 St. John's Lutheran Church in Schwenksville have their own containers for florists to fill. I used yellow and white fuji mums to fill them for Corey & David's wedding.


 I love how this "placecard table" idea came out. These are old windows with each pane designating a different table.

 


 I added a vase of white and yellow flowers to the gift table.


Coren chose her own glass jars and painted them to make her centerpieces. On half of her tables she painted larger jars white and wrapped ribbon around the neck. I filled these with a mix of yellow and white flowers.




 The other half of the tables were tablescaped. Coren chose her own containers to paint white and I filled each vase with either a white or yellow flower.







Congratulations to Coren &  David.

No comments: