Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wedding Details I Love - #1



I am going to add a new feature to my Whimsical Welcomes FB page and my blog. I've worked a lot of weddings these past nine years and have seen such wonderful details and personalization at some of them. I thought it was time to share some of the things my brides - and their families - have done. I'll brag for them! First up is my friend Robin's daughter's wedding. You'll probably see the details of Kelly & Jason's wedding here a lot. First is the caricature Robin surprised them with. She worked with an artist in Canada for a very reasonable price. The picture included their "fur-babies", Kelly's engagement ring which she adores, Jason's hat, and, of course, the motorcycle. Sorry about the photo - I forgot to use my flash. If you'd like further details, please contact me through email, FB, or my blog. Enjoy!

No comments: