Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jamie & Matt - At Aldie!

Jamie and Matt were married at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown. I used a color pallette of pinks and greens as Jamie wished. Bouquets were made up of peonies, ranunculus, and pale green carnaions. And since all of these photos were taken by the amazing Jenn Childress, no one has to suffer and look at pictures I've taken. There are photos of the cake, balcony, and many more on Jenn's wonderful blog: www.jennchildress.com/aldie-mansion-wedding-jamie-matt. Thanks Jenn!

Matt's boutonniere was made up of ranunculus - which I think look like little peonies.

Jamie had two flower girls. I made baskets of fresh flowers for both of them.

I absolutely loved the centerpieces for this wedding. Jamie liked folded leaves a lot, so I incorporated them in two different ways into two different centerpieces. One had leaves folded more or less like a nest. Hydrangea and roses nestled in the center. The second piece had a variety of folded leaves, including inside the vase, and was filled with an array of pink, green, and white flowers. I had fun working with the grass accents as well. One of my favorite weddings for sure!

No comments: