Monday, November 24, 2008

Meredith's Shower - Peacock Prelude

I have been looking forward to working on Meredith's wedding for a long time - and it will soon be here. Yay!!! She's my infamous peacock feather bride. You'd be surprised at how many brides tell me they know her from the Knot - because of her peacock feathers. It's so cute. Meredith's mom asked me to make a small arrangement for her shower. When I went to my supplier to figure out what I was going to make, I came upon a bag of marbles that were the colors of peacock feathers! It was a "no brainer" at that point - I picked up a bunch of peacock feathers, some purple stock, beautiful green celosia, and pink ranunculus and put it all together for Meredith. Just a preview of pretty peacock pictures to ponder. (Pardon the alliteration.)


No comments: