Monday, November 24, 2008

Briana & Jacob - Talamore Impressionism

Talamore Country Club has recently undergone renovations - which are beautiful. On their walls are a few huge replications of well known Impressionist paintings. When Briana came to me to plan her flowers, she wondered if we could so something with Impressionist Art/Artists. Working closely together, Briana came up with ten pictures that she liked very much and framed prints of them. It was my job to interpret them as centerpieces. Briana did all of the scouting for containers and decoration and did a fabulous job. The sweetheart table flower arrangement - which I show first - used up all of the leftover flowers from the other tables and bouquets. Some of the prints may be difficult to see, but I thought it might be fun to see if you can figure out the names of all ten paintings (and the artist) by the flowers/items displayed on each table. If you really want to know if you're right, feel free to email me. You can send me you're answers and I'll let you know if you're right. A couple may be hard, but most of these are fairly easy. And I'd be happy to tell you what flowers we used if you ask. Have fun!





























No comments: