Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Ashley & Tyrone - A Superb Superhero Event


I met Ashley at one of my Bridal Blossom events and there was something about her that I immediately liked - her creative mind!  I knew it would be fun working with her.

I was really happy when Ashley and Tyrone were able to set a date.  Due to school, job changes, and a move to another state, their wedding was postponed for a while.  And when it was "on" again, Ashley and I worked on-line to finalize her personal flowers.

Tyrone is a huge Superhero fan.  His groomsmen and he were actually wearing various Superhero figurines as boutonnieres.  Ashley was going to take care of this and unfortunately I do not have a photo. I would have loved to see them. Hopefully she'll send them to me one day.

In order to bring the heroes into the bridesmaids' bouquets, Ashley used Superhero comic books to create a paper flower that I inserted into the bridesmaids' flowers.  With a color palette of red and yellow - the comics added a little "Kapow" to the flowers. I do have the information about these from Ashley  to pass on about how to make these.

Ashley wanted some gold in her bouquet so I added a gold wire collar to the flowers.  I used the wonderful mixed yellow and red Hocus Pocus roses with yellow freesia and fun yellow craspedia.








Check out Ashley's comic book flowers among the roses and yellow mums.








Bouquets for Moms were a mix of yellow spray roses and red hypericum berries while Dads and Grandpas wore boutonnieres of a red rose.





Grandmothers received pretty yellow and red corsages.



Congratulations to Ashley, Tyrone, and their kids.  I wish you all a wonderful life together.

No comments: