Saturday, September 12, 2015

Stephanie and John - Just Bouquets

Stephanie only needed bouquets and personal flowers for her wedding at Manufacturers Golf and Country Club.  With a color palette of purple, lavender, white, gray, and pink I designed bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for her wedding party.



I think this is one of my very favorite bouquets.  The pink, white, and gray blended together so nicely and I love the varied textures.  John wore a matching calla lily as his boutonniere.




Mixed colors of lisianthus made up the bridesmaids' bouquets. Lavender lisianthus was used for the groomsmens' boutonnieres.




Moms opted to carry nosegays made up of pale pink and lavender.  I thought these came out really pretty.  Of course the Dads matched with lavender lisianthus boutonnieres.

I wish much happiness to Stephanie and John.  Congrats on your marriage!

No comments: