Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gina & Matt - Happy New Year!

Gina chose a color palette of white, blue, and silver in deference to winter and the holiday season. I utilized silver in several ways throughout her personal flowers to accent the blue and white. Thank you for sharing your photos with me Gina. They're beautiful! And I'm going to have to find out where you took your posed pictures. What a terrific background! And the mild winter certainly worked in your favor.
Gina's bouquet was composed of waxflower, white hybrid lilies, and freesia to give her flowers a more unstructured look. Among the flowers I scattered light blue sprays of rhinestones.  Her stems were wrapped in blue ribbon to match her bridesmaids' dresses. And I added her rosary around the ribbon.


I used  freesia to make Matt's boutonniere match Gina's bouquet.

Bridesmaids' bouquets were designed to resemble snow with lots of Baby's Breath and white carnations.

Groomsmen wore white carnation boutonnieres.
Moms' corsages were made with white spray roses plus silver leaves for the holiday.


I made a spray of flowers for Gina to present to the Blessed Mother.  Congratulations Gina & Matt!

No comments: