Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Alyssa's Garden Gerber Daisy Shower

Tanya put together an absolutely adorable bridal shower for her sister, Alyssa. Alyssa's favorite flowers are gerber daisies, so that was obviously the theme for this party. Tanya chose to use watering cans for the centerpieces and everywhere else she could think of using a brightly colored garden theme. I had a large green watering can painted with the couple's names on it for the placecard table which came out wonderfully. There will be lots of gerber daisies at Alyssa's wedding in the fall. I love working with these sisters. They are such fun ladies!


This cake was just too cute. Tanya had pots of cookies made, chocolate covered strawberries, and more while I made up a few small garden pots of gerbers for the table.



I even placed a touch of gerbers in the Ladies Room.


Watering can arrangement for the gift table.




Gerber arrangement for the favor table.





I made a small bouquet of silk gerber daisies for the "brides" chair at the shower.





Some of the watering can centerpieces that went on the tables. Wrapped candy flowers were sprinkled around the cans. And flower shaped cookies were given as favors.














I'm a little behind on my blogging - there are just too many weddings during this season. I'll catch up when I can.!

No comments: