Monday, May 17, 2010

!!!!! Party Time!!!!!

When Bob Ryan told me about this party and what his catering crew was doing, I couldn't imagine a more fun party. The food was upscale BBQ - with seafood served in a kayak!! Music, lighting, dancing, bold colors - such cool ideas being put together. I jumped in with several suggestions for whimsical centerpieces, and the hostess chose my beer bottle idea! I tied beer bottles together to form a "single vase" of flowers using fern, lisianthus, fugi mums, and freesia and bits of ting ting. Here are the results.













The linens and chairs that the Ryans put together for this event were outstanding. I love the combination of lime green, pool blue, black and white. Even the Chinese lanterns hanging from the top of the tent looked fabulous.



























No comments: