Saturday, November 14, 2009

Allison & Matt - A Jewel of a Wedding

Allison chose a very unique, bold, jewel-toned mix of purple, red, and gold for her wedding color pallete. What a pleasure to work with such fabulous colors and such a lovely bride. I'm sure that the talented Jenn Childress has taken amazing photographs that do these colors justice. Can't wait to see them on her blog! http://www.jennchildphoto.com

Allison carried a bright, beautiful bouquet of red, purple, and gold with a touch of wedding white stephanotis mixed in. Matt's boutonniere matched perfectly.


Groomsmen's boutonnieres of Viking mums matched the Bridesmaids' bouquets of purple, red, and gold.






I think that these cocktail table arrangements were the cutest. I "planted" mini-sunflowers in pots of snipped grass.

I filled a tall glass vase with sunflower seeds for the placecard table. From the top, I made an arrangement of sunflowers (of course), solidago, stock, asters, and greens. I love the framed wedding pictures that were displayed on the table.





An array of gold, red, and purple flowers decorated Allison and Matt's sweetheart table.




I created four different centerpieces which focused on the three beautiful flowers that Allison chose - mini sunflowers, red roses, and purple stock. Small vases flanked the larger one in the center.













For the fourth centerpiece, we tablescaped all three of the beautiful flowers that we used on the rest of the tables. Thank you Allison for choosing such fabulous colors! They really helped brighten the gray day outside.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw this for the first time and was stoked! The flowers all looked great -- especially my bouquet, which is exactly what I was picturing! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!