Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flower School - Working Large

We don't work every weekend during the winter because of the potential for bad weather. So we stick close to home and only work a few times each month at Montgomery County locations. This week was one of our weeks off and instead of not blogging, I decided that I'd share some of the projects from various classes that I've taken over the years. I'll post a different class during our "off weeks" so that you still have something interesting to look at.

This class was about working on a large scale - which I think is easier and much less time consuming than working in small containers. There is a lot less to trim! Larger flowers are used and space has been extended by using dried or fresh curly willow and birch branches. These ideas can be used for sympathy flowers, altar flowers, or for placecard tables. If you have any questions - feel free to contact me.













No comments: