Friday, August 21, 2015

Ashley and Chris and Wonderful Wheat!



The church in which Ashley and Chris had there wedding was one of the sweetest little churches I've ever seen.  And Ashley's details really added to its charm.





When guests walked in they were greeted by this sign. I loved how it was written on a decorated chalkboard.




Ashley also decorated her own unity candle set with lace and burlap. Pretty!





I used Ashley and Chris' fall color palette of orange and rusts to make altar flower arrangements.




I even found some orange colored wheat to add to the arrangements.






I added a touch of Fall to each of the window sills in the church with bud vases of Red Rover mums, eucalyptus and more orange wheat.





I made up Ashley's bouquet with orange spray roses, rust colored hypericum berries, ivory standard roses, and ivory spray roses.  Such a pretty combination!  Chris' boutonniere of an ivory rose with hypericum berries matched perfectly.






Wheat was also a lovely addition to the mix of peach spray roses and fall mums  in the bridesmaids' bouquets.  I bound the stems with twine for a more rustic look.





Wheat also appeared in the groomsmen's boutonnieres which I finished off in twine.





Using a rust colored ceramic vase, I made a pretty arrangement of orange wheat and leftover flowers for the placecard table at Bay Pony Inn.





I try to use up all of the flowers that I buy for a bride, so using up Ashley's bouquet roses proved to be the perfect topping for her wedding cake.  Congratulations and may the two of you live a long and happy life together!



No comments: