Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Julie & Josh = Joy!

Julie wanted to use bright, fun colors for her wedding and chose a mix of brilliant pink, radiant orange, and lime green. So for her bouquet, I used a pretty mix of fuscia roses, orange ranunculus, and green hypericum berries all wrapped up in fuscia ribbon. I also used the fuscia rose for Josh's boutonniere.  Thanks to my friend Ron Dlutz for taking the bouquet photos for me!




 Bridesmaids carried a mix of orange spray roses and bright pink mini-carnations. Groomsmen wore boutonnieres made up of the orange spray roses.

The ceremony flowers were waiting to be put on the pedestals on this very, very windy day.  The bright orange, pink, and green flowers really "pop"!



 I put bright orange Asian lilies in bright pink vases for the cocktail tables and added some colorful ting ting. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the placecard table flowers.



We created an array of brightly colored Spring flowers for guest table centerpieces and double wrapped the square glass containers.





The smaller flower arrangements on the sweetheart table replicated those on the guest tables.
Thank you to Julie and Josh for having me help you with your special day. My best to you always!

No comments: