Monday, November 12, 2012

Raechel & Patrick - Peachy Perfect

Peach has become such a popular color for brides this year. Raechel chose to combine the beautiful pastel with lemon yellow, green, and white - perfect for her summer wedding.  



Raechel's beautiful bouquet consisted of peach spray roses, white lisianthus, green hypericum berries, yellow dahlias, and craspedia.  I loved this combination.  Patrick and his groomsmen did not wear boutonnieres.


Bridesmaids carried adorable bouquets of daisies, craspedia, green hypericum berries, and peach mini carnations.






Moms wore wrist corsages of yellow spray roses with an accent of peach ribbon.  Of course the boutonnieres for Dad matched!







In keeping with the lovely peach color, Raechel chose peach mini-carnations for flowers for grandparents.








Raechel did send me some wonderful pictures of her flowers to share, but I am so incompetent on the computer that I can't copy and save them correctly.  Sorry!

A big thank you to Raechel for having me help Patrick and her with their wedding flowers. I wish the two of you the very best.


No comments: