Monday, October 31, 2011

Kristin & Bill - Lovely Lilies

Kristin chose a wonderful color palette of black, white, and dark pink for her wedding at Talamore CC. Black is always a challenge to incorporate into the decor, but we achieved this with ribbon in the personal flowers and marbles and ribbon for the centerpieces. I think the blend of the three colors is very striking. I think Kristin made a wonderful choice!

Kristin's bouquet was made up of StarFighter and White hybrid lilies. I scattered stephanotis with crystals inside and rhinestone sprays throughout the flowers. Bill wore a matching boutonniere of three stephanotis.

Moms carried single standard white calla lilies with a black ribbon accent. Dads wore mini white calla lilies for boutonnieres.

My awful photography does not do the wedding party bouquets justice. They were made up of StarFighter lilies and limonium. Groomsmen wore boutonnieres of double stephanotis.

I did two different types of centerpieces for the guest tables. I love Malibu roses because of their color and their high petal count. I used them in mixed arrangements with gorgeous dahlias and lovely carnations in cylinders with a double ribbon wrap. In the second centerpiece I placed opened Malibu roses on beds of mixed marbles. The color really "pops" doesn't it?

No comments: