Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kristen & Keith - Lovely Lavenders and Passionate Purples

Kristin asked me to help her with the personal flowers for her wedding. I was more than happy to do this especially since she was using my favorite colors - purple and lavender! Kristin's bouquet consisted of lavender lisianthus - probably my favorite flower - and ivory roses. Aren't the lisianthus lush and lovely? You can see why I love them so much!
I made Keith's boutonniere to match Kristin's bouquet so I included a lisianthus/rose combination.

The Moon family of carnations includes four gorgeous shades of purple/lavender carnations. I used several shades of them plus white carnations to make bouquets for the bridesmaids. Groomsmen wore boutonnieres of Moonlite carnations with a touch of ivy.

Moms carried a single ivory rose down the aisle while Dads wore an ivory rose boutonniere.


Grandparents' corsage and boutonniere. Purple rocks (as do Kristin & Keith!)

No comments: