Monday, February 21, 2011

Jen and Tony - It's Magic!

Jen and Tony held their wedding at the Loft in Limerick. When I met with Jen, she had an idea for a very unique color pallette made up of deep red and pale yellow with accents of gray. What rose would have possibly worked any better for her bouquet than a Hocus Pocus rose? It was truly magic!

I'd like to give a big thank you to Sarah Shulte (http://www.sarahschulte.com/) for sharing her wonderful photos with me. Sarah is responsible for the first four beautiful photos. I have to admit that I did the best I could with the rest.

The second photo is a close up of Jen's beautiful bouquet which consisted of Hocus Pocus roses, yellow freesia, and yellow hypericum berries. Her stems were wrapped in a combination of burgundy and gray ribbon.

I made a contemporary boutonniere for Tony consisting of a rose, freesia, and silver aluminum wire. It added a bit of fun to his lapel.
A close up of the bridesmaid's bouquet which was made up of yellow and deep red spray roses.



Corsages were made out of yellow and red spray roses with a touch of yellow hypericum berries.

I arranged Hocus Pocus and yellow spray roses in a contemporary gray ceramic container for the placecard table.

Jen had purchased lanterns and
candelabras for her centerpieces. I enhanced the lantern with a rose sitting on cranberries in a glass container. And all the pretty candelabras needed were scattered rose petals. Jen did a really nice job with her choices. She spent a lot of time working on the details of her wedding and making it beautiful. Congratulations to the both of you!















No comments: