Sunday, July 13, 2008

Antoinette & Jim - Children's flowers





I met Antoinette's beautiful daughter when I brought her flowers to the hotel room. She looked like a little princess with her tiara in her hair. I am possibly the worst photographer on the planet, but her flower girl pomander turned out really cute. The carnations matched her mom's pink tipped roses and there are hidden pink butterflues in the ribbon loops. I hope Antoinette has some much better pictures of Christina with her flowers so everyone can see just how adorable she is. And this was our first ring bearer "heart box". We painted and trimmed a heart shaped box in pink ribbon, filled it with carnations, and trimmed it with ivy. It's hard to see but there are two little "gold" rings placed in the center of the heart. I can't wait to see pictures of Antoinette's ring bearer holding this and Antoinette holding her bouquet. Her Esperance roses came in really big and were interspersed with orchids. It was large but gorgeous and my pictures came out so bad I won't even post them here. Hopefully Antoinette will share hers with me and we can all see how pretty mommy looked on her wedding day, too.

No comments: